ASCM Case Competition
The ASCM Case Competition is provided by ASCM in collaboration with Deloitte Consulting LLP. The competition provides student teams with an opportunity to enhance and test their supply chain knowledge by working on end-to-end supply chain challenges drawn from company experiences.
Reasons to Participate in the Case Competition
- Participation in a best-in-class global event.
- Engagement with the leading professional association for supply chain management and a global leader in business operations consulting.
- Real-world case problem solving, incorporating technical knowledge as well as ‘soft skills’.
- Robust opportunities for mentorship, internships and networking.
- The chance to earn prize money.
- College or university students, at the undergraduate or graduate student level, aged 18 or over.
- All team members must be current ASCM Student Members. ASCM Student membership is free. Become a Student Member.
- Each team must have 4 members at registration. Any mix of graduate or undergraduate students is allowed on each team.
- Each school may have an unlimited number of teams register to participate in the college/university round, but only two winning teams may be submitted per college/university.
- Although business and engineering programs are the most common participants, faculty and students from any discipline interested in supply chain management are welcome.
ASCM is proud of a rich tradition of student team case competitions. The program began as a grassroots event, with many APICS chapters, colleges and universities taking part. Over the years, the Case Competition has evolved into a flagship event touching students at universities across North America, as well as in Africa, Asia, Europe and South America. Since 2017, the annual Case Competition has been provided in collaboration with Deloitte Consulting LLP.