APICS Case Competition
The APICS Case Competition is provided by APICS in collaboration with Deloitte Consulting LLP. The competition provides student teams with an opportunity to enhance and test their supply chain knowledge by working on end-to-end supply chain challenges drawn from company experiences.
Reasons to Participate in the Case Competition
- Participation in a best-in-class global event.
- Engagement with the leading professional association for Supply Chain Management and a global leader in business operations consulting.
- Real-world case problem solving, incorporating technical knowledge as well as ‘soft skills’.
- Robust opportunities for mentorship, internships and networking.
- The chance to earn prize money.
- College or university students, at the undergraduate or graduate student level.
- All team members must be current APICS Student Members. APICS Student membership is free. Become a Student Member.
- Each team must have 2-4 students. Any mix of graduate or undergraduate students is allowed on each team.
- Each school may have an unlimited number of teams register to participate in the college/university round, but only two winning teams may be submitted per college/university.
- Although business and engineering programs are the most common participants, faculty and students from any discipline interested in supply chain management are welcome.
APICS is proud of a rich tradition of student team case competitions. The program began as a grassroots event, with many APICS chapters, colleges and universities taking part. Over the years, the APICS Case Competition has evolved into a flagship event touching students at universities across North America, as well as in Africa, Asia, Europe and South America. For the 2018 APICS Case Competition, we are excited to announce a collaboration with Deloitte Consulting LLP.