APICS certifications are recognized worldwide as the standard of excellence in supply chain and operations management. As an APICS certification designee, you must maintain your credentials to validate that your knowledge and skills are current. The requirements for maintaining certification can be met through multiple sources and a variety of professional development activities intended to help individuals ensure they remain relevant and in-demand employees.
How the APICS certification maintenance program works
- Candidates are required to maintain every five years.
- 75 maintenance points are required for the APICS CPIM and CSCP designations; 100 points are required for the APICS CFPIM designation
- Points are awarded based on the following activity categories:
- Continuing education (CE)
- Presentations, publications and educational development (PPED)
- Service to the operations management profession (SOMP)
- Professional membership (PM).
To complete the Certification Maintenance Form please log in using the log in box in the upper right hand corner.