The recognition your supply chain teams and leaders deserve
The APICS Awards of Excellence recognize superior performance and dedication to advancing the field of supply chain and logistics management. Winners are announced at the annual conference.
- APICS Corporate Award of Excellence—Education recognizes an organization's commitment to productivity and advancement based on the application of educational concepts, competencies and best practices from the APICS body of knowledge.
- APICS Corporate Award of Excellence—Transformation recognizes an organizational transformation that elevates the business and its overall supply chain performance resulting from a supply chain assessment leveraging the APICS body or knowledge and/or the APICS Supply Chain Operations Reference (SCOR) model.
- APICS Award of Excellence—Supply Chain Leader honors an executive who exhibits extraordinary team and organizational leadership; provides dedicated coaching, mentoring, and support of fellow professionals; and makes lasting contributions that advance the supply chain industry.
- APICS Award of Excellence—Diversity and Inclusion Champion honors a professional who displays exceptional commitment to diversity and inclusion, fosters professional environments that value equality and individual differences, and inspires people of all profiles and backgrounds to succeed in supply chain careers.
- APICS Award of Excellence—Supply Chain Corporate Social Responsibility Catalyst honors a professional who consistently integrates the triple bottom line of people, profit, and planet into business practices to promote corporate social responsibility, sustainability and reduce environmental impact throughout the supply chain.
- The APICS Award of Excellence—Emerging Supply Chain Leader honors a visionary young professional (35 or younger) who already has made significant contributions to the supply chain management profession and demonstrates strong potential to become an outstanding leader in the field.
Do you know an organization or individual that meets these criteria?
Nominations are open April 1, 2018 through May 31, 2018.
For more information, visit apics.org/awards or contact Elizabeth Rennie at email@example.com.