Supply chains extend across time zones, continents and cultures. The APICS 2015 Shanghai conference offers operations management expertise—wherever your supply chain takes you. Join industry experts and advanced practitioners for two days of fresh, global perspectives guaranteed to help address the many supply chain opportunities that exist in today’s complex world marketplace. You will leave the conference with the skills and knowledge needed to take your entire team to a new level of supply chain performance.
Attend this conference and gain key insights and tested strategies to drive outcomes on critical topics, including
Don’t miss the opportunity to learn from leading supply chain practitioners from both Asia and across the globe.
Top 5 Reasons to Attend this Conference
1. Relevant. The 2015 educational program focuses on cutting-edge, critical topics that are of high value and importance to supply chain and operations management professionals.
2. Applicable. Attend the conference and gain access to global best practices and the means to implement them through hands-on workshops, case studies and panel discussions.
3. Innovative. Emerging issues and special-interest topics covered in the educational program will help you implement solutions at work.
4. Valuable. In only two days you gain access to exceptional education that will help you identify ways to improve supply chain performance.
5. Transferrable. Copies of the slides used during presentations are included in your registration so you can share this information with your colleagues.