Employees are the most important assets of any organization. A trained and knowledgeable staff can be the difference between the success or failure of any endeavor, especially in today's economy. If you are interested in attending APICS 2013 but you haven’t asked your manager about it yet, today is the day.
Make the case for attending the most relevant, applicable supply chain and operations management event of the year using the tips below. You manager will recognize that by sending you to APICS 2013, you will return with skills and knowledge that will push your entire team to a new level of performance.
Top 5 reasons your manager needs you to attend APICS 2013
- Relevant. The 2013 educational program features eight learning paths that provide education on today's most pressing issues. View the educational program.
- Applicable. Attendees gain access to best practices and the means to implement these strategies through hands-on workshops, case studies, and panel discussions.
- Innovative. From new product launches to emerging issues and special-interest topics, the educational program will help you implement innovative solutions at work.
- Valuable. So much information, so little time: Gain access to exceptional education that you can put to work, all in three short days.
- Portable. PDFs of all APICS 2013 educational sessions are included in your registration. Access conference write-ups and videos from APICS and our 2013 media sponsors.