APICS 2014 Academic Program
The APICS 2014 Academic Program, taking place throughout the conference, enables academics and practitioners to work together to further supply chain and operations management. It’s an opportunity to share your expertise, empower fellow supply chain and operations management professionals and academics, and contribute to the success of individuals and organizations.
The APICS Foundation seeks academic presenters who can examine, assess and educate on key topics using the APICS body of knowledge and provide participants with strategies for success in the increasingly global economy. We also seek presentations that can bridge the gap between the practitioner and the arena, and within the following educational tracks:
- Risk and Resiliency: Sessions in this learning path will enable you to enrich the customer experience by clearly describing how to prepare for unanticipated events caused by nature, accident, political conflict or other types of disruption.
- Supply Chain Business Analytics: Sessions in this learning path involve specific tactics for effectively transforming data into usable business-, process- and customer-focused strategies and solutions.
- Sustainability: Investigate how to enhance the customer experience, increase satisfaction, and ensure loyalty via advanced procurement strategies, ethical processes, end-to-end environmental impact assessment and the capability to shift beyond compliance to performance improvement.
Interact with and learn from global supply chain experts, and receive feedback on your research when you become an academic presenter at APICS 2014.
Click here to submit your presentation.
Your success in the selection process will be determined by how well your submission provides:
- Strategies and tactics to meet the challenges supply chain and operations management professionals face in 2014 and beyond.
- Practical education that enables attendees to acquire new skills and knowledge that will improve performance.
- Content that appeals to attendees with multiple learning styles and who are at different levels in their careers.
- Focused education complementary to the APICS Operations Management Body of Knowledge Framework.
Presentation Length: 75 minutes
Audience size range: 75–400
Presenters earn certification maintenance points and receive complimentary conference registration but are responsible for their own travel, hotel and incidental expenses.
The deadline for proposal submissions is midnight on Sunday, June 22, 2014 (Central Time).
Submit your presentation today! If you have any questions, contact Rashonda Ross at email@example.com or (773) 867-1818.