Create A New User Profile
Why create a new user profile? It's the easiest way to obtain an APICS ID number. An APICS ID number is required if you want to schedule an exam, purchase an item from Shop APICS, or attend an APICS event. Creating a user profile will provide an easier, faster experience on our website tailored to your needs.
You may already have an APICS ID if…
- You are, or have ever been an APICS member
- You have purchased products from APICS, either through the APICS website, or by calling into customer service
- You have taken an APICS exam
- You have attended an APICS annual conference
- You have had APICS products sent directly to you
If you think that you might already have an APICS ID, but are not sure what it is, please contact APICS Customer service by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 1-800-444-2742 or +1-773-867-1777 from 8:00 a.m.–5:00 p.m. CT.
If you want to create a profile now, please complete the form below to receive an APICS ID number. Then, follow the instructions on the Success! screen to access your APICS ID and receive content that is customized just for you.