Supply chain and operations resources for organizations, professionals, hiring managers, and more
Access APICS research reports, folios, career packs, and more to ensure you are up-to-date and prepared to enhance the practices and productivity at your organization. Supply chain and operations management trends often act as an indicator for trends in the larger global economy. Access APICS research reports, folios, career packs, and more. With APICS research, you will
- be armed with data, trends, and information to participate in strategic initiatives
- strategically direct your organization toward cost- and time-saving solutions
- help improve your company's bottom line.
Leverage peer knowledge with APICS research
APICS folios and reports: Research and roadmaps to guide you
With APICS folios and research reports, you have access to
Topics covered by APICS folios and reports include:
- Comprehensive research reports that are free to APICS members and outline your peers' experiences in a variety of areas
- Detailed folios, including articles from the awarding-winning APICS magazine, that bolster knowledge and awareness of essential issues and provide actionable information to help you move forward (available in the APICS Bookstore—APICS members save 50 percent)
- Sales and operations planning (S&OP)
- Supply chain risk
- Supply chain strategy
Learn more or access APICS folios and reports now.
APICS Research Collective
Whether you need the latest industry statistics, information about lean manufacturing, or case studies in operations and supply chain management, APICS provides you with the comprehensive industry data you need to advance your career and your organization.
Find invaluable APICS research.
APICS Career Research Operations Management Employment Outlook: Provides year-to-year comparisons and trend analysis based on data collected from a sample of APICS members across the globe. This comprehensive report examines
- anticipated trends in hiring
- salary and compensation information by job function and title
- specific knowledge and skill sets necessary for job retention and career growth
Note: The full report is free to APICS members. Nonmembers may download an executive summary.
Download the Operations Management Employment Outlook research report.
Career Packs are free to APICS members and provide industry professionals and practitioners, hiring managers, human resource professionals, and job seekers with the job role information they need:
- Skills, knowledge, and experience industry professionals must possess
- Typical career paths
- Core competencies, responsibilities, and tasks
Five APICS career packs are available by job role:
- Distribution and logistics managers
- Master scheduling manager
- Materials manager
- Supply chain manager
View APICS Career Packs or order today.