APICS and IBF present: 2013 Best of the Best S&OP Conference
June 13–14, 2013
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Hilton Rosemont-Chicago O'Hare
The Best of the Best S&OP Conference is the leading educational and networking event for professionals involved in sales and operations planning. Educational sessions will cover a range of topics to help you implement or improve sales and operations planning (S&OP) within your organization, including
- managing and mitigating risk using S&OP
- bridging the gaps between strategic business goals and operating plans through integrated business planning
- extending your S&OP process outside the organization and across the supply chain
- enhancing communication and collaboration across sales, marketing, finance, and supply chain
- avoiding the "S&OP wall" and keep the process going
- using S&OP to enhance new product launches
- effectively utilizing forecasting and demand planning in the S&OP process.
The Best of the Best S&OP Conference is renowned as a global gathering of the brightest minds in S&OP. Conference presenters lead S&OP initiatives for such companies as
Register prior to the conference
- BIC Inc.
- Hillshire Farms
- Ingersoll Rand Company
- Milwaukee Tool
- Quest Diagnostics
- Rolls-Royce North America
- Stanley Black & Decker
- Whirlpool Corporation
to lock in your best individual rate. Or, register as a team of three or more
attendees to take advantage of a group discount.