APICS needs you! Talented volunteers are at the heart of the valuable education, certification, and membership benefits that APICS provides to the supply chain and operations management community.
Volunteering for APICS gives dedicated professionals opportunities to grow professionally, hold leadership positions, and give back to the supply chain and operations management community.
Volunteer with a local APICS partner
APICS chapters offer a variety volunteer opportunities for supply chain and operations management professionals interested in connecting with their local APICS community. Gain valuable leadership and professional experience and share your expertise and talents with your local community.
APICS chapters and student chapters are located throughout North America and offer convenient and personalized education is easily accessible for members.
Participation with local chapters enables members to pursue leadership opportunities that expand skill sets, enhance career growth, and increase marketability. Chapter offerings include some or all of the following:
- Instructor-led certification review classes that help prepare candidates for testing
- Certification study groups and North American group testing opportunities
- Seminars and workshops specific to a particular geographic area and/or industry
- Plant tours that provide insight into organizational principles and practices
- Workshops and meetings with allied organizations that enable members to network
- Job placement services
NOTE: Chapters fall within a District framework. Click here to learn more about APICS Districts
Contact your local APICS chapter directly to learn about volunteer opportunities in your area.
Volunteer for APICS corporate
Volunteers for the APICS corporate office provide their talents, knowledge, and skills to develop APICS courseware, inform and select educational and membership developments for the organization, guide the strategic direction of APICS, and more.
Throughout the year, APICS holds calls for corporate volunteers to serve
- on APICS committees by
- contributing to APICS strategic priorities
- influencing the scope and content of the APICS CPIM and CSCP exams
- enhancing the APICS body of knowledge
- shaping plans and tactics for globalizing APICS
- reviewing market research and evaluating member and prospective member needs.
- on the APICS Board of Directors
- as subject matter experts.
Learn more about volunteer opportunities at APICS corporate.
If you have any questions, contact Colleen Hays at firstname.lastname@example.org.