APICS student membership empowers you to experience a community of more than 3,200 other APICS student members. With APICS student membership, you will
- meet and network with experienced professionals.
- earn recognition for outstanding student contributions in membership, volunteerism, and leadership.
- benefit from the APICS Scholars Education Program sponsored by the Educational and Research (E&R) Foundation.
- save an additional $25 on each APICS CPIM exam.
APICS student membership gives you access to
- the complete e-membership benefit package, including access to educational online resources.
- local training and networking opportunities.
- award-winning publications and discounts on APICS products and services.
- dual memberships with the Association for Manufacturing Excellence and the American Society of Transportation and Logistics.
APICS Student membership eligibility requirements
- Students must be currently enrolled as a full-time undergraduate or graduate student (according to your educational institution's policy) at an accredited college or university.
- A current college transcript confirming full-time student status is required for verification.
- Your APICS membership remains active even if you change schools and is valid for one full year.