When you join APICS as an enterprise member, you will not only realize all the benefits of membership, but you will also receive significant benefits for your entire organization.
APICS enterprise (organization) membership
- provides organizations and employees with world-renowned certification programs, superior education opportunities, and expert connections
- enhances employee performance and satisfaction with development opportunities that foster continuous improvement and competitive success
- optimizes technology investments, which improves bottom line results.
As APICS enterprise members, your employees will gain access to
- the APICS body of knowledge, industry-leading publications such as APICS magazine, APICS Operations Management Body of Knowledge (OMBOK) Framework, APICS Production and Inventory Management (P&IM) Journal, and a number of e-newsletters and online resources
- a robust network of partners worldwide serving the global supply chain and operations management community.
- savings on APICS products and services customized to fit your company's professional development objectives.
APICS enterprise membership is
- flexible (transferable and customizable to fit your specific corporate needs)
- convenient (centralized-billing options and online management through the APICS Enterprise Membership Center)
- cost-effective (significant savings on APICS membership, products, and services).
Some of the biggest names in business are APICS members. Enroll your organization today.
Join APICS as a team! If your company has multiple employees who would like to join APICS, you can join online.
Click to get started.
Structure your APICS enterprise membership
APICS offers organizations with at least 25 enterprise professional members the opportunity for additional savings. Once your organization has 25 enterprise professional members, an unlimited number of enterprise professional e-members can be added for $125 per member.
Each APICS enterprise professional member receives full membership privileges, including:
- member publications and resources
- access to the members-only content on the APICS website
- savings on APICS educational products and services.
APICS enterprise e-members enjoy the same benefits electronically. APICS Dictionary, APICS magazine, and other APICS communications are delivered electronically. This option allows you to provide more employees with access to valuable APICS content, products, and services.
For membership pricing, please download the APICS Corporate Services price sheet.