APICS academic professional membership is available to education and research professionals like you working to shape the future of operations management.
- Showcase your expertise by contributing to the operations management body of knowledge through research, articles, presentations, mentoring, and more.
- Connect with more than 35,000 industry professionals across the globe.
- Make a difference in your career, and in the professional development of your students.
APICS academic professional membership gives you access to
- the complete APICS benefits package, including educational online resources, local training, networking, and award-winning publications.
- discounts on APICS products and services.
- advance notifications of research opportunities through the APICS Educational and Research (E&R) Foundation.
Membership eligibility requirements
- You need to be employed full-time by one or more accredited academic institutions in one of the following roles:
- Assistant professor
- Equivalent international title
- Adjunct professors or consulting instructors are not eligible for academic membership.
- Membership is valid for one full year.
- Annual dues are $75.