For information on the APICS CSCP exam and testing procedures outside of North America, please visit our bulletins page, where you can download the APICS CSCP Certification Bulletin. It provides everything you need to know about the latest facts, requirements and changes that impact your exams.
Step one: apply for eligibility
All APICS CSCP candidates need to apply for eligibility before taking the exam. Please allow two weeks for the application process. Eligibility requirements for the APICS CSP designation are:
- 3 years of related business experience or
- Bachelor’s degree or the international equivalent*, or
- CPIM, CFPIM, CIRM, SCOR-P, C.P.M., CSM or CPSM designations
*APICS defines the international equivalent of a Bachelor’s degree as the level of study that would qualify an individual for a graduate program in the country where the undergraduate degree was earned.
* Related business experience is work that directly connects to some aspect of the supply chain, including:
- raw materials extraction
- transportation and logistics
- customer service
- software design and support
- quality control
- skilled craft work (technician)
You will not qualify if you are in a clerical or administrative support position such as:
- data entry
- duplicating machine operator
- file clerk
- office machine operator
- telephone operator
- order clerk/unskilled labor position
**Equivalent of a bachelor's degree is defined as a level of study that would qualify you for a graduate program in the country where the undergraduate degree was earned.
Step two: request an Authorization to Test (ATT)
You must request and receive an Authorization to Test (ATT) email before scheduling an exam. Please carefully review the information in this email. If any information is incorrect, or needs to be updated, please contact APICS at email@example.com. Please have your APICS ID and authorization ID available.
Step three: Schedule your exam
- Schedule your exam by logging in to your My APICS account.
- Navigate to the My APICS Certifications tab and click to expand Exam Authorizations and Credits.
- Click the link to the exam you choose to schedule, reschedule or cancel.
For step by step scheduling instructions, please visit the APICS Pearson VUE scheduling tutorial or contact a Pearson VUE representative if you need additional assistance.
Exam fees (in USD)
APICS members: $1,050
21 March – 9 May
6 June – 4 July
15 August – 12 September
31 October – 12 December
19 March – 7 May
4 June – 2 July
13 August – 10 September
29 October – 10 December