Note: APICS is improving the exam experience with Computer-Based Testing (CBT) worldwide. Starting Nov. 1, 2013, at 8:00 a.m. (CT), APICS will be streamlining its exam payment, registration and scheduling processes. Please visit our Authorization to Test (ATT) page to get started!
For information on the APICS CSCP exam and testing procedures outside of North America, please visit our bulletins page
, where you can download the APICS CSCP Certification Bulletin. It provides everything you need to know about the latest facts, requirements and changes that impact your exams.
Step one: apply for eligibility
All APICS CSCP candidates need to apply for eligibility before taking the exam. Please allow two weeks for the application process. Eligibility requirements for the APICS CSP designation are:
- the APICS CPIM, CFPIM, or CIRM; and C.P.M., CPSM, or CSM designations plus two years of related business experience*, or
- bachelor's degree or equivalent** plus two years of related business experience, or
- five years of related business experience
* Related business experience is work that directly connects to some aspect of the supply chain, including:
- raw materials extraction
- transportation and logistics
- customer service
- software design and support
- quality control
- skilled craft work (technician)
You will not qualify if you are in a clerical or administrative support position such as:
- data entry
- duplicating machine operator
- file clerk
- office machine operator
- telephone operator
- order clerk/unskilled labor position
**Equivalent of a bachelor's degree is defined as a level of study that would qualify you for a graduate program in the country where the undergraduate degree was earned.
Step two: request an Authorization to Test (ATT)
You must request and receive an Authorization to Test (ATT) email before scheduling an exam. Please carefully review the information in this email. If any information is incorrect, or needs to be updated, please contact APICS at email@example.com. Please have your APICS ID and authorization ID available.
Step three: Schedule your exam
Use the APICS Partner & Event Finder to locate a partner that offers testing near you. APICS partners can typically offer exams at lower rates.
Exam fees (in USD)
APICS members: $1,050
22 March – 10 May
7 June – 5 July
16 August – 13 September
1 November – 13 December
21 March – 9 May
6 June – 4 July
15 August – 12 September
31 October – 12 December