Are you interested in the APICS Certified in Production and Inventory Management (CPIM) certification, but don't know where to start?
Are you trying to determine if the APICS CPIM certification matches your career goals and aspirations?
Have you started your journey toward earning the APICS CPIM, but would like an overview of the contents of each of the modules to help sort them out in your mind?
The following set of five CPIM webinars provides a review of each of the five APICS CPIM exam preparatory courses. The webinars are presented by APICS' Master CPIM Instructors. These webinars will provide a basis for further study leading to the success of achieving your APICS CPIM certification.
- Gateway to CPIM - Basics of Supply Chain Management by Carla J. Parvin, CFPIM, APICS Master CPIM Instructor
- Master Planning of Resources by Rob van Stratum CPIM, CIRM, MSc, APICS Master CPIM Instructor
- Detailed Scheduling and Planning. The Tools for Operational Success by David C. Lehman CFPIM, CIRM, APICS Master CPIM Instructor
- Execution and Control of Operations by Gene Brockmeier CFPIM, CIRM, APICS Master CPIM Instructor
- Strategic Management of Resources Overview by David L. Rivers CFPIM, CIRM, APICS Master CPIM Instructor