Whether you are starting out as an operations assistant, or you are a senior manufacturing expert with years of mechanical systems or vendor management experience, APICS will
- keep you up-to-date and industry-savvy on current news and events.
- give you the leverage you need to advance your career.
- enhance your operations and supply chain management skills.
- make you a valued leader within your organization.
APICS Certified in Production and Inventory
APICS CPIM program highlights:
- Topics that cover everything inside your organization's four walls.
- The APICS CPIM certification is required by thousands of employers around the world—and is the proven industry standard.
- Benefit from a reputation that is 40 years strong.
Ideal APICS CPIM program candidate:
- You are seeking validation or accreditation for future career growth.
- You have 2 or more years of experience in your field.
- No bachelor's degree is required.
Learn more about the APICS CPIM program
APICS Certified Supply Chain Professional (CSCP)
APICS CSCP program highlights:
- Topics cover end-to-end supply chain requirements from the first supplier to the end customer—the only certification of its kind in the industry today.
- Helps supply chain professionals handle much more than ever before.
- Get frequent updates based on current regulations.
Ideal APICS CSCP program candidate:
- You are seeking to improve your organization's cash flow, and to understand the ins and outs of the entire supply chain.
- You have 5 or more years experience in your field.
- Bachelor's degree and two years experience are required.
Learn more about the APICS CSCP program
APICS Certified Fellow in Production and Inventory Management (CFPIM)
Expand your credentials and share your knowledge with other industry professionals through presenting, publishing, teaching, and participating in ongoing professional development activities.
Apply for the APICS CFPIM program
APICS SCOR® Professional Endorsement (SCOR-P)
Expand your credentials and knowledge with an APICS SCOR-P endorsement. Learn techniques for managing a global supply chain and measuring its performance.
Learn more about the APICS SCOR-P endorsement