When you join APICS as an enterprise member, you will not only realize all the benefits of membership, but you will also receive significant benefits for your entire organization.
APICS enterprise (organization) membership
- provides organizations and employees with world-renowned certification programs, superior education opportunities, and expert connections
- enhances employee performance and satisfaction with development opportunities that foster continuous improvement and competitive success
- optimizes technology investments, which improves bottom line results.
As APICS enterprise members, your employees will gain access to
- the APICS body of knowledge, industry-leading publications such as APICS magazine, APICS Operations Management Body of Knowledge (OMBOK) Framework, and a number of e-newsletters and online resources
- a robust network of partners worldwide serving the global supply chain and operations management community.
- savings on APICS products and services customized to fit your company's professional development objectives.
APICS enterprise membership is
Some of the biggest names in business are APICS members. Enroll your organization today.
- flexible (transferable and customizable to fit your specific corporate needs)
- convenient (centralized-billing options and online management through the APICS Enterprise Membership Center)
- cost-effective (significant savings on APICS membership, products, and services).
Join APICS as a team! If your company has multiple employees who would like to join APICS, you can join online. Click to get started.
Or contact APICS Customer Service at 1-800-444-2742 or 1-773-867-1777 for more information.
Browse member benefits here.
Structure your APICS enterprise membership
APICS offers organizations with at least 25 enterprise professional members the opportunity for additional savings. Once your organization has 25 enterprise professional members, cost of membership is reduced to $125 per person.
APICS enterprise professional member receives the APICS PLUS membership benefits, including:
- member publications and resources
- access to the members-only content on the APICS website
- savings on APICS educational products and services.
Enterprise membership pricing:
5-24 employees - $190 per employee
25 or more employees - $125 per employee
Join a network of leaders—APICS enterprise member organizations include:
- Coca Cola
- Dow Chemical
- Ingersoll Rand
- John Deere
- Research In Motion
- SC Johnson
- Sealed Air
- Tillamook Cheese