Vice President of Industry Solutions, Manufacturing Industries
Business Solution Director, Product Value Chain
Date: Tuesday, March 6, 2018
Time: 11 a.m.-12 p.m. ET
Digital transformation must create value. Value is exchanged in an infinite loop that digitally connects products, services, and things with customers, employees, and partners. New products and services need to be developed with this paradigm in mind. Leveraging the right platform will enable companies to design, implement and commercialize the strategy, while servicing the right mix of profitable products and services based on the right business model.
Companies should extend traditional product development to include the front end of innovation, as well as downstream processes to overcome the traditional silos that slow down effective and efficient end-to-end Product Lifecycle Management. This is a prerequisite for connected manufacturing.
In this webcast, we will discuss how to:
- implement a digital thread that connects the voices of the customer, the product, and the factory with product innovation,
- feed your innovation portfolio with meaningful ideas and executable proposals to make better investment decisions,
- connect requirements, design concepts and test cases to unlock the business value of Systems Engineering, and make those connections visible and actionable,
- create functional product concepts that are connected with the Engineering Product Record, and the Enterprise Product Record for downstream commercialization processes,
- and embed Quality Management into Product Development processes.
A link to a recording of this webinar will be posted here in the near future.