Monday and Tuesday, November 9 and November 10, 2020
12:00 p.m. - 3:30 p.m. ET
This event will take place as a private Zoom meeting.
Please view list of system requirements for using Zoom Desktop Client on Windows, macOS, and Linux.
About the Event
You will receive access to the event shortly before it begins via a link sent to the email address on file with ASCM.
In today’s complex marketplace, effective planning and performance metrics are critical for success. A successful S&OP process integrates financial, marketing and operational planning to create over-arching strategic plans for the business. ASCM provides forward-looking programs that will prepare you to collaboratively participate in the S&OP process.
The ASCM S&OP seminar provides managers and planners a comprehensive review of the principles and functions of S&OP. Attendees will participate in exercises and discussions on the elements of data collection, demand and supply planning, and conducting the pre- and executive S&OP meetings. The presenter will lead attendees through sales and marketing planning, resource requirements planning, distribution planning and more.
Attend the ASCM S&OP seminar and learn how to:
- Identify the necessary inputs needed for and the outputs from the S&OP process
- Calculate the data elements for the S&OP process
- Utilize the S&OP planning grid
- Translate what you have learned from the S&OP process into production and inventory plans
- Understand the impact that S&OP output has on the distribution plan
Individuals who attend an ASCM S&OP seminar will receive 7 core contact hours toward the ASCM S&OP Education Certificate, a comprehensive program that enables professionals to demonstrate their commitment to and understanding of S&OP principles and functions.
Interested in learning more?
Watch this online presentation given by Anthony Zampello, APICS Master Instructor, that gives an introduction to Sales and Operations Planning. Learn what S&OP is, why you should care about it, and how you can obtain the ASCM S&OP Certificate.
To learn more, visit apics.org/sop.
Don Sheldon, CSCP, CIRM, CPIM-F, Lecturer
Binghamton University School of Management
Donald Sheldon is a globally recognized supply chain professional and author of six books, including World Class Sales and Planning Operations. He has over 35 years in business management, including Fortune 500 executive level, general management, and marketing and production, and more than 15 years experience in international consulting on topics including S&OP, ERP excellence, Six Sigma, supply chain management, Lean, financial analysis and total quality. He has worked on several continents helping companies improve performance. In 2013 he accepted an appointment at Binghamton University's School of Management as a lecturer in operations management.
Cancellation, Refund, and Transfer Policy for Events
- Requests for cancellation of registration must be made in writing and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 14 days prior to the event. APICS will charge a 15% processing fee on all refund requests. Refunds will not be given for failure to attend, late arrival or early departures, or requests made within 14 days of the event.
- All transfers to a different seminar date will be subject to a 15% processing fee. No date transfers will be accommodated within 14 days of the event.
- Registrants may transfer registration to another name up to 2 days before the event; please submit your request in writing to email@example.com
APICS reserves the right to cancel or reschedule any training or event at its discretion. Registrants will be notified personally and given the opportunity to reschedule or have their full registration fees reimbursed.