November 4, 2020
9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
ASCM Headquarters (1st floor)
8430 W Bryn Mawr Ave
Chicago, Illinois 60631
About the Event
The world of supply chain is complex and ever-changing. Organizations must be careful or they may leave their supply chains vulnerable to a series of risks. Unfortunately, proactive risk management is not always a top agenda item.
The Supply Chain Risk Management seminar provides participants with a glimpse of the global supply chain risk landscape. Definitions of risk management and new techniques and tactics to mitigate risk will be discussed, along with profiles of early adopters of risk management.
Attend the Supply Chain Risk Management seminar and learn how to:
- Mitigate global supply chain risk
- Leverage the heat map tool to assess risk within your supply chain
- Use business continuity planning
- Create a resilient supply chain
- Manage political uncertainty and risk considerations
Attendees will receive 7 core contact hours toward the APICS Risk Management certificate. By earning this certificate, you demonstrate your commitment to protecting your organization from supply chain risk and your ability to balance rewards and risks in the decision-making process.
To learn more, visit apics.org/risk.
Gregory L. Schlegel, CPIM
Gregory is an executive-in-residence at the Center for Value Chain Research, an adjunct professor of supply chain risk management at Lehigh University and an APICS past president. He has been a supply chain executive with several Fortune 100 companies and spent seven years as an IBM supply chain executive consultant. Schlegel is a frequent speaker at conferences, seminars, webinars and professional development meetings.
ASCM Member $399
Visiting from out of town?
Book your stay at the Renaissance Chicago O’Hare located directly across from ASCM Headquarters.
Renaissance Chicago O'Hare Suites Hotel
8500 W. Bryn Mawr Avenue
Chicago, IL 60631
Cancellation, Refund, and Transfer Policy for Events
- Requests for cancellation of registration must be made in writing and emailed to email@example.com no later than 14 days prior to the event. APICS will charge a 15% processing fee on all refund requests. Refunds will not be given for failure to attend, late arrival or early departures, or requests made within 14 days of the event.
- All transfers to a different seminar date will be subject to a 15% processing fee. No date transfers will be accommodated within 14 days of the event.
- Registrants may transfer registration to another name up to 2 days before the event; please submit your request in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org
APICS reserves the right to cancel or reschedule any training or event at its discretion. Registrants will be notified personally and given the opportunity to reschedule or have their full registration fees reimbursed.
Seating is limited and registration closes one week prior to event. Onsite registration is not available for this event.