May 13, 2020
9:00 a.m.- 5:00 p.m.
Courtyard Houston Heights / I-10
3220 Katy Freeway
Houston, Texas 77007
About the Event
Inventory accuracy is the foundation of inventory management. The Inventory Accuracy seminar helps beginning and experienced operations managers more effectively manage and control inventory. Through a sample scenario, this seminar will provide attendees the opportunity to diagnose inventory problems and discover solutions as a class. Practical hands-on exercises in the seminar include total inventory carrying cost, ABC inventory control and cycle counting.
Attend this seminar and learn how to:
- Develop and execute the inventory planning process.
- Define the role of inventory management within your organization.
- Balance the conflicting objectives of decreasing operating costs and increasing Customer Relations.
- Apply the inventory accuracy toolkit and measure impact across the organization.
- Weigh the advantages and disadvantages of periodic and perpetual inventory and the cycle counting process.
Maryanne Ross | CFPIM, CIRM, CSCP
Maryanne Ross, CFPIM, CIRM, CSCP, is the owner of training company Mental Apparel and an author, speaker, and instructor, specializing in professional development and supply chain management. For 25 years, she has been an active ASCM Member and volunteer, serving on the board of directors as a district manager, and as a chapter president. She currently is president of the APICS Maine Chapter. Ross develops content and presents at numerous supply chain conferences internationally, including the APICS annual conference.
ASCM Member $399
Cancellation, Refund, and Transfer Policy for Events
- Requests for cancellation of registration must be made in writing and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 14 days prior to the event. APICS will charge a 15% processing fee on all refund requests. Refunds will not be given for failure to attend, late arrival or early departures, or requests made within 14 days of the event.
- Registrants may transfer registration to another name up to 2 days before the event; please submit your request in writing to email@example.com
APICS reserves the right to cancel or reschedule any training or event at its discretion. Registrants will be notified personally and given the opportunity to reschedule or have their full registration fees reimbursed.