April 24, 2019
9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
APICS Headquarters (1st floor)
8430 W Bryn Mawr Ave
Chicago, Illinois 60631
About the Event
Gain a realistic view of the autonomous supply chain from a researcher/practitioner who has designed the world’s first comprehensive model of a fully autonomous supply chain and who is helping organizations transition into the cognitive era. This session will introduce the concept of an autonomous supply chain and how it will change business and impact competitive advantage.
Attend the APICS Artificial Intelligence seminar and learn how to:
- Launch a cognitive transformation platform
- Set clear expectations
- Innovate while managing risk
- Identify and overcome the organizational hurdles
- Measure your cognitive progress
Professor and President, American Institute of Artificial Intelligence, Inc.
Al Naqvi is a professor and researcher whose expertise is in applied artificial intelligence in business, including machine learning training from Stanford. He has worked with AI in over fifty business contexts, from finance, supply chain and operations, to HR, marketing and sales.
In academics, Naqvi has developed several courses and certification programs dealing with AI in diverse settings, plus a technology-centric course for college students and high school students covering autonomous agents, robotics, computer vision, and more. Naqvi is currently authoring the first book on AI for business strategy.
APICS member $399
Cancellation, Refund, and Transfer Policy for Events
- Requests for cancellation of registration must be made in writing and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 14 days prior to the event. APICS will charge a 15% processing fee on all refund requests. Refunds will not be given for failure to attend, late arrival or early departures, or requests made within 14 days of the event.
- All transfers to a different seminar date will be subject to a 15% processing fee. No date transfers will be accommodated within 14 days of the event.
- Registrants may transfer registration to another name up to 2 days before the event; please submit your request in writing to email@example.com
APICS reserves the right to cancel or reschedule any training or event at its discretion. Registrants will be notified personally and given the opportunity to reschedule or have their full registration fees reimbursed.
Seating is limited and registration closes one week prior to event. Onsite registration is not available for this event.