September 29, 2018
9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Hyatt Regency Chicago
151 E Upper Wacker Drive
Chicago, Illinois 60601
About the Event
With increasing accessibility to products and services, your customers expect superior service and delivery. They want what they want, when they want it, and they have more choices than ever in providers. Supply chain professionals are experiencing great pressure to meet today’s unprecedented customer demands.
The APICS Principles and Practices of Demand Management seminar is designed to assist beginning as well as experienced demand planners to acquire a firm understanding of the principles and functions of forecasting and customer and demand management. The seminar will provide an in-depth discussion of how effective forecasts are created and the various types of standard forecasting models available to today’s demand planner.
Attend this seminar to learn how to:
- Develop a forecast and manage demand
- Manage forecast performance
- Track forecast error
- Utilize the various tools available for ensuring accurate forecasting
- Understand and use customer relationship management (CRM) tools and strategies
Demand planners will acquire a set of practical tools from this seminar to make their demand management environments work more smoothly, increase productivity and reduce operational costs.
Maryanne Ross, CPIM-F, CIRM, CSCP
Maryanne Ross, CPIM-F, CIRM, CSCP, is the owner of training company Mental Apparel and an author, speaker, and instructor, specializing in professional development and supply chain management. For 25 years, she has been an active APICS member and volunteer, serving on the board of directors as a district manager, and as a chapter president. She currently is president of the APICS Maine Chapter. Ross develops content and presents at numerous supply chain conferences internationally, including the APICS annual conference.
APICS member $399
Cancellation, Refund, and Transfer Policy for Events
- Requests for cancellation of registration must be made in writing and emailed to email@example.com no later than 14 days prior to the event. APICS will charge a 15% processing fee on all refund requests. Refunds will not be given for failure to attend, late arrival or early departures, or requests made within 14 days of the event.
- All transfers to a different seminar date will be subject to a 15% processing fee. No date transfers will be accommodated within 14 days of the event.
- Registrants may transfer registration to another name up to 2 days before the event; please submit your request in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org
APICS reserves the right to cancel or reschedule any training or event at its discretion. Registrants will be notified personally and given the opportunity to reschedule or have their full registration fees reimbursed.
Seating is limited and registration closes one week prior to event. Onsite registration is not available for this event.