August 16, 2018
9:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m.
APICS Headquarters (1st floor)
8430 West Bryn Mawr Avenue
Chicago, Illinois 60631
About the Event
Inventory accuracy is the foundation of inventory management. The APICS Inventory Accuracy seminar helps beginning and experienced operations managers more effectively manage and control inventory. Through a sample scenario, this seminar will provide attendees the opportunity to diagnose inventory problems and discover solutions as a class. Practical hands-on exercises in the seminar include total inventory carrying cost, ABC inventory control and cycle counting.
Attend this seminar and learn how to:
- Develop and execute the inventory planning process.
- Define the role of inventory management within your organization.
- Balance the conflicting objectives of decreasing operating costs and increasing customer service.
- Apply the inventory accuracy toolkit and measure impact across the organization.
- Weigh the advantages and disadvantages of periodic and perpetual inventory and the cycle counting process.
Jeff Baker, CPIM, CSCP, CLTD, CPF
Jeff Baker, CPIM, CSCP, CLTD, CPF is the founder and managing director of Libra Consulting, a consulting and training company focused on supply chain improvement. He has over 25 years of experience in Demand Management, Sales & Operations Planning, Advanced Planning and Scheduling, supply chain strategy, and Lean Six Sigma process improvement. He is an APICS Master Instructor for CPIM and CSCP, and is the past President / VP of Education for the APICS Fox River chapter in the Chicago area.
APICS Member $399
Cancellation, Refund, and Transfer Policy for Events
- Requests for cancellation of registration must be made in writing and emailed to email@example.com no later than 14 days prior to the event. APICS will charge a 15% processing fee on all refund requests. Refunds will not be given for failure to attend, late arrival or early departures, or requests made within 14 days of the event.
- All transfers to a different seminar date will be subject to a 15% processing fee. No date transfers will be accommodated within 14 days of the event.
- Registrants may transfer registration to another name up to 2 days before the event; please submit your request in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org
APICS reserves the right to cancel or reschedule any training or event at its discretion. Registrants will be notified personally and given the opportunity to reschedule or have their full registration fees reimbursed.