August 9, 2018
9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
APICS Headquarters (1st floor)
8430 West Bryn Mawr Avenue
Chicago, Illinois 60631
Please note: If you wish to attend both the S&OP Seminar and next-day Workshop, please register for the Workshop first, as seating is limited.
About the Event
In today’s complex marketplace, effective planning and performance metrics are critical for success. A successful S&OP process integrates financial, marketing and operational planning to create over-arching strategic plans for the business. APICS provides forward-looking programs that will prepare you to collaboratively participate in the S&OP process.
The APICS Principles of S&OP seminar provides managers and planners a comprehensive review of the principles and functions of S&OP. Attendees will participate in exercises and discussions on the elements of data collection, demand and supply planning, and conducting the pre- and executive S&OP meetings. The presenter will lead attendees through sales and marketing planning, resource requirements planning, distribution planning and more.
Attend the APICS Principles of S&OP seminar and learn how to:
- Identify the necessary inputs needed for and the outputs from the S&OP process
- Calculate the data elements for the S&OP process
- Utilize the S&OP planning grid
- Translate what you have learned from the S&OP process into production and inventory plans
- Understand the impact that S&OP output has on the distribution plan
Individuals who attend an APICS S&OP seminar will receive 7 core contact hours toward the APICS S&OP Education Certificate, a comprehensive program that enables professionals to demonstrate their commitment to and understanding of S&OP principles and functions.
Interested in learning more?
Watch this online presentation given by Anthony Zampello, APICS Master Instructor, that gives an introduction to Sales and Operations Planning. Learn what S&OP is, why you should care about it, and how you can obtain the APICS S&OP Certificate.
To learn more, visit apics.org/sop.
Anthony Zampello, CPIM, CIRM, CSCP
Adjunct Faculty | Bentley University
Anthony Zampello is a consultant, educator and trainer. He is currently a member of the adjunct faculty at Bentley University. He has spent more than 30 years working in diverse industries and markets and managing a wide range of initiatives including S&OP, enterprise resources planning, system implementations and lead time reductions. Zampello is an industry expert in certification exam preparation and works with APICS chapters to conduct training sessions for major corporate accounts.
Cancellation, Refund, and Transfer Policy for Events
- Requests for cancellation of registration must be made in writing and emailed to email@example.com no later than 14 days prior to the event. APICS will charge a 15% processing fee on all refund requests. Refunds will not be given for failure to attend, late arrival or early departures, or requests made within 14 days of the event.
- All transfers to a different seminar date will be subject to a 15% processing fee. No date transfers will be accommodated within 14 days of the event.
- Registrants may transfer registration to another name up to 2 days before the event; please submit your request in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org
APICS reserves the right to cancel or reschedule any training or event at its discretion. Registrants will be notified personally and given the opportunity to reschedule or have their full registration fees reimbursed.
Seating is limited and registration closes one week prior to event. Onsite registration is not available for this event.