May 24, 2018
9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Washington Dulles Airport Marriott
45020 Aviation Drive
Dulles, Virginia 20166
About the Event
Material requirements planning (MRP) is a vital component in the supply chain. It acts as the system’s bridge between master planning and production. MRP helps determine requirements and maintain priorities. The APICS Principles and Practices of MRP seminar assists beginning and experienced planners to use an MRP system. Through classroom discussion and practical, hands-on exercises, this seminar will help attendees gain a firm understanding of the principles and functions of MRP in the manufacturing process.
Attend this seminar and learn how to:
- Understand the objectives and functions of MRP
- Work with the different types of demand placed on the inventory resources of the company
- Use MRP-generated action messages when performing MRP output maintenance
- Determine when it is time to release manufacturing and purchase orders
- Develop performance measurements to determine the effectiveness of the MRP in priority management
By the conclusion of the seminar, attendees will have acquired practical tools to make MRP environments work more smoothly, increase productivity and reduce operational costs.
Maryanne Ross, CPIM-F, CIRM, CSCP
Maryanne Ross, CPIM-F, CIRM, CSCP, is the owner of training company Mental Apparel and an author, speaker, and instructor, specializing in professional development and supply chain management. For 25 years, she has been an active APICS member and volunteer, serving on the board of directors as a district manager, and as a chapter president. She currently is president of the APICS Maine Chapter. Ross develops content and presents at numerous supply chain conferences internationally, including the APICS annual conference.
APICS Member $399
Cancellation, Refund, and Transfer Policy for Events
- Requests for cancellation of registration must be made in writing and emailed to email@example.com no later than 14 days prior to the event. APICS will charge a 15% processing fee on all refund requests. Refunds will not be given for failure to attend, late arrival or early departures, or requests made within 14 days of the event.
- All transfers to a different seminar date will be subject to a 15% processing fee. No date transfers will be accommodated within 14 days of the event.
- Registrants may transfer registration to another name up to 2 days before the event; please submit your request in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org
APICS reserves the right to cancel or reschedule any training or event at its discretion. Registrants will be notified personally and given the opportunity to reschedule or have their full registration fees reimbursed.