April 25, 2018
9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
APICS Headquarters (10th floor)
8430 West Bryn Mawr Avenue
Chicago, Illinois 60631
About the Event
Supply chain leaders who successfully align supply chain strategy with the business are at the helm of the world’s most competitive companies. The Managing for Supply Chain Excellence workshop is a one-day, Executive-level program designed to introduce supply chain leaders to a new framework that translates business strategies into supply chain execution plans and policies.
Through discussions and exercises participants in the Managing for Supply Chain Excellence Workshop will learn:
- How to put structure around key performance drivers that must be formalized, managed and implemented to truly lead business-impacting supply chains
- How to utilize a framework to assimilate supply chain strategy, network, resource management and talent development with the top and bottom lines of the business
- What to do next with an actionable check list to gauge supply chain maturity, incorporating the overall Supply Chain Strategy, Network, Process Blueprint and Resources
Peter A. Bolstorff, CSCP, SCOR-P
Executive Vice President, Corporate Development | APICS
Peter oversees the APICS for Business value proposition that includes supply chain talent development and corporate supply chain performance. Bolstorff, the respected author of Supply Chain Excellence: A Handbook for Dramatic Improvement Using the SCOR Model, brings over 25 years of experience in supply chain and operations management to the position. Bolstorff joined APICS as the Executive Director for the then newly merged APICS Supply Chain Council. Prior to joining APICS, Bolstorff was the founding principal of SCE Limited, a consulting firm focused on providing supply chain program management and SCOR-based education to supply chain executives and their global teams. Bolstorff also held supply chain and operations management leadership roles at Pragmatek Consulting Group, Imation, 3M, and has been a lifelong volunteer within the SCOR community.
He received his master’s degree in industrial education from the University of Minnesota and his bachelor’s degree in mathematics, education, and psychology from St. Olaf College. He is a SCOR-certified instructor and is certified in six sigma.
APICS Member: $599
APICS Non-Member: $699
Cancellation, Refund, and Transfer Policy for Events
- Requests for cancellation of registration must be made in writing and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 14 days prior to the event. APICS will charge a 15% processing fee on all refund requests. Refunds will not be given for failure to attend, late arrival or early departures, or requests made within 14 days of the event.
- All transfers to a different seminar date will be subject to a 15% processing fee. No date transfers will be accommodated within 14 days of the event.
- Registrants may transfer registration to another name up to 2 days before the event; please submit your request in writing to email@example.com
APICS reserves the right to cancel or reschedule any training or event at its discretion. Registrants will be notified personally and given the opportunity to reschedule or have their full registration fees reimbursed.
Seating is limited and registration closes one week prior to event. Onsite registration is not available for this event.