Vice President of Industry Solutions, Manufacturing Industries
Strategy and Marketing Director – Manufacturing Sector
Date: Wednesday, January 24, 2018
Time: 11 a.m.-12 p.m. ET
Manufacturing companies worldwide are embarking on the industry 4.0 journey, connecting their machines, factories and systems to effectively and profitably deliver on the expectations of modern customers. For some, this is an evolution of where they were already headed. For others, it is a new journey, taking them places never seen. And for everyone, it may prove to change our expectations and how manufacturers compete across the world.
In this webcast, we will discuss how to
- evaluate industry 4.0 and develop a practical path to move forward
- identify priorities and activities to make your transition successful
- improve automation, reduce downtime and increase quality with a connected factory
- leverage IOT to get connected to machines and devices
- utilize the cloud to get started and rapidly achieve value
- leverage virtual reality and augmented reality to improve quality and execution.