The Best of the Best S&OP Conference, presented by APICS and the Institute of Business Forecasting & Planning, is the leading educational and networking event for professionals in the field.
This conference covers the latest trends and best practices in supply chain and operations management. Educational sessions will help you implement or improve S&OP at all levels within your organization. Topics covered will include:
- Managing and mitigating risk using S&OP
- Creating true collaboration between all members of the S&OP team
- Leading a successful S&OP meeting and preparing for a successful executive review
- Bridging the gaps between strategic business goals and operating plans through integrated business planning
- Extending your S&OP process outside the organization and across the supply chain
- Using S&OP to enhance new product launches
- Effectively utilizing forecasting and demand planning in the S&OP process
Celebrating 10 years in 2017, the Best of the Best S&OP Conference is renowned as a global gathering of the brightest minds in the industry. Hear firsthand how some of the best names in supply chain have used S&OP to achieve their business goals.
Join APICS and IBF in Chicago for the tenth annual Best of the Best S&OP Conference and see how S&OP can advance your supply chain!