Learn techniques for managing and measuring the performance of a global supply chain using the Supply Chain Operations Reference (SCOR) model with the SCOR Professional program.
The APICS SCOR-P program:
- Establishes in-depth knowledge of the SCOR model and methods
- Provides real-world techniques for tackling strategic supply chain issues
- Provides a practical method for evaluating the effectiveness of each course
SCOR-P endorsement is a credential awarded through delivery of a proctored exam and demonstrates a commitment to your career and an investment in yourself. By building on your SCOR knowledge, you will dramatically increase your rate of supply chain improvement and performance.
SCOR-P endorsement builds on the SCOR Framework by providing participants with the tools to:
- Standardize performance metrics
- Build processes to describe what, where and how activities are performed
- Create best practices for processes impacting supply chain performance
- Manage critical supply chain resources for developing and retaining employees
Find upcoming SCOR-P training classes
View the SCOR-P Bulletin
for additional exam information.