The Supply Chain Operations Reference (SCOR) model is the world’s leading supply chain framework, uniquely linking business processes, performance metrics, practices and people skills into a unified structure. Companies that apply SCOR have the following documented benefits:
- Average operating sales income improvement of 3%
- Typical inventory turn improvements of 20%
- 30% faster system implementations with 30% more functionality
Attend a SCOR Professional Training
Learn how to optimize your supply chain! Develop actionable steps to improve supply chain processes and management by learning from real-life examples and projects. Participants receive a copy of the SCOR model, a quick reference guide in printed and soft copy format.
Attend a SCOR training to learn the standardized language of supply chain and how to:
- Use SCOR to identify and solve problems in your supply chain
- Identify and support organizational learning goals
- Improve supply chain efficiency from a process and cost perspective
- Organize a typical SCOR project
- Implement well-defined and repeatable processes
View a full outline of the SCOR three-day course.
One Authorization to Test (ATT) valid for two months for the SCOR-P endorsement exam is included in your SCOR-P training registration purchase. Candidates may purchase a SCOR-P retake exam for an additional fee.
APICS recommends that you view the SCOR-P exam details and download and review the APICS Exam Handbook for information on the exam process and procedures.
Please view your preferred training session for prices. APICS PLUS Members receive significant price reductions. Become an APICS member today to take advantage of the savings.
Dates and Locations
Click here for the training cancellation, refund and transfer policies.
In addition to our public training, we also offer in-house training which combines individual learning and team development. For more information about in-house training, pricing or to discuss customization of in-house training, please contact us at +1 773 867 1777.