The seminar will introduce the SCOR (Supply Chain Operations Reference model) framework, which was developed to assist businesses to understand, structure, and evaluate the performance of their supply chains. It was founded as a supply chain improvement methodology using process analysis, performance metrics, and best practices to improve supply chains by identifying performance gaps, guiding organizational change management, and providing the analysis needed to drive improvement programs to achieve increased levels of supply chain performance.
Upon completion of the presentation, participants will be able to:
- Explore the origins and goals of the SCOR Reference Model framework.
- Understand the structure of the SCOR Reference Model framework sourcebooks.
- Work with the five central parts of the SCOR framework: Performance, Processes, Practices, and People
- Summarize a SCOR improvement program
Dates and Locations
Cancellation, Refund, and Transfer Policy for Events
- Requests for cancellation of registration must be made in writing and emailed to email@example.com no later than 14 days prior to the event. APICS will charge a 15% processing fee on all refund requests. Refunds will not be given for failure to attend, late arrival or early departures, or requests made within 14 days of the event.
- All transfers to a different seminar date will be subject to a 15% processing fee. No date transfers will be accommodated within 14 days of the event.
- Registrants may transfer registration to another name up to 2 days before the event; please submit your request in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org
APICS reserves the right to cancel or reschedule any training or event at its discretion. Registrants will be notified personally and given the opportunity to reschedule or have their full registration fees reimbursed.