Principles of Distribution and Logistics
APICS introduces our newest one-day seminar, Principles of Distribution and Logistics. This seminar is designed to introduce operations management professionals to the field of distribution and logistics management. This comprehensive seminar is appropriate for both beginning and experienced individuals.
Attend this seminar and learn how to:
- Use “push” and “pull" inventory replenishment in a multiechelon environment
- Integrate new technologies to your distribution channels
- Be mindful of sustainability and “green” issues
- Measure performance to ensure optimal efficiency and productivity
- Support customer service objectives using warehousing
- Decide when you should be using the various types of transportation modes
- Set objectives for warehouse design, automation, equipment, and layout
By the conclusion of the seminar, attendees will have a clear knowledge of the fundamentals of distribution and logistics functions and objectives.
APICS member $399
Dates and Locations
Cancellation, Refund, and Transfer Policy for Events
- Requests for cancellation of registration must be made in writing and emailed to email@example.com no later than 14 days prior to the event. APICS will apply a 15% processing fee to all refund requests. Refunds will not be given for failure to attend, late arrival or early departures.
- Registrants may transfer registration to another name up to 2 days before the event; please submit your request in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org
APICS reserves the right to cancel or reschedule any training or event at its discretion. Registrants will be notified personally and given the opportunity to reschedule or have their full registration fees reimbursed.