Principles and Practices of Inventory Accuracy
Inventory accuracy is the foundation of inventory management. The APICS Inventory Accuracy seminar helps beginning and experienced operations managers more effectively manage and control inventory. Through a sample scenario, this seminar will provide attendees the opportunity to diagnose inventory problems and discover solutions as a class. Practical hands-on exercises in the seminar include total inventory carrying cost, ABC inventory control and cycle counting.
Attend this seminar and learn how to:
- Develop and execute the inventory planning process.
- Define the role of inventory management within your organization.
- Balance the conflicting objectives of decreasing operating costs and increasing customer service.
- Apply the inventory accuracy toolkit and measure impact across the organization.
- Weigh the advantages and disadvantages of periodic and perpetual inventory and the cycle counting process.
APICS member $399
Dates and Locations
Cancellation, Refund, and Transfer Policy for Events
- Requests for cancellation of registration must be made in writing and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 14 days prior to the event. APICS will apply a 15% processing fee to all refund requests. Refunds will not be given for failure to attend, late arrival or early departures.
- Registrants may transfer registration to another name up to 2 days before the event; please submit your request in writing to email@example.com
APICS reserves the right to cancel or reschedule any training or event at its discretion. Registrants will be notified personally and given the opportunity to reschedule or have their full registration fees reimbursed.