Principles and Practices of Demand Management
The APICS Principles and Practices of Demand Management seminar is designed to assist beginning as well as experienced demand planners to acquire a firm understanding of the principles and functions of forecasting and customer and demand management. The seminar will provide an in-depth discussion of how effective forecasts are created and the various types of standard forecasting models available to today’s demand planner.
Attend this seminar and learn how to:
- Develop a forecast and manage demand
- Manage forecast performance
- Track forecast error
- Utilize the various tools available for ensuring accurate forecasting
- Understand and use customer relationship management (CRM) tools and strategies
Demand planners will acquire a set of practical tools from this seminar to make their demand management environments work more smoothly, increase productivity and reduce operational costs.
APICS member $399
Dates and Locations
Cancellation, Refund, and Transfer Policy for Events
- Requests for cancellation of registration must be made in writing and emailed to email@example.com no later than 14 days prior to the event. APICS will charge a 15% processing fee on all refund requests. Refunds will not be given for failure to attend, late arrival or early departures, or requests made within 14 days of the event.
- All transfers to a different seminar date will be subject to a 15% processing fee. No date transfers will be accommodated within 14 days of the event.
- Registrants may transfer registration to another name up to 2 days before the event; please submit your request in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org
APICS reserves the right to cancel or reschedule any training or event at its discretion. Registrants will be notified personally and given the opportunity to reschedule or have their full registration fees reimbursed.