Managing for Supply Chain Excellence Workshop
Supply chain leaders who successfully align supply chain strategy with the business are at the helm of the world's most competitive companies. Join us on November 1 at APICS Headquarters for the new Supply Chain Excellence workshop, a one-day, executive-level program that provides actionable leadership training and tools.
This workshop introduces a new framework, Managing for Supply Chain Excellence (M4SCE), developed by the makers of SCOR. The workshop is presented by Peter Bolstorff, APICS Executive Vice President of Corporate Development and author of the book, Supply Chain Excellence: A Handbook for Dramatic Improvement Using the SCOR Model.
Attendees will walk away with:
- A deep understanding of the SCOR and M4SCE frameworks
- An actionable check list to gauge supply chain maturity
- Tested strategies to integrate supply chain, network, resource management and talent development with the top and bottom lines of the business
One-day Workshop agenda:
- Define your supply chain and channels
- Summarize competitive requirements in your industry
- Introduce and use online performance alignment tool
- Network: geographic map and thread diagram
- Create a process blueprint
- Analyze your status: data integrity, system utilization, skills inventory
- Pilot Project Charter
Dates and Locations
Customer Success Stories
See how large corporations like McCormick, GE Oil & Gas, Intel, DuPont and more are using APICS frameworks to advance their supply chain performance.
View our Customer Success Stories >>
Cancellation, Refund, and Transfer Policy for Events
- Requests for cancellation of registration must be made in writing and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 14 days prior to the event. APICS will charge a 15% processing fee on all refund requests. Refunds will not be given for failure to attend, late arrival or early departures, or requests made within 14 days of the event.
- All transfers to a different seminar date will be subject to a 15% processing fee. No date transfers will be accommodated within 14 days of the event.
- Registrants may transfer registration to another name up to 2 days before the event; please submit your request in writing to email@example.com
APICS reserves the right to cancel or reschedule any training or event at its discretion. Registrants will be notified personally and given the opportunity to reschedule or have their full registration fees reimbursed.