Managing for Supply Chain Excellence Workshop
Supply chain leaders who successfully align supply chain strategy with the business are at the helm of the world's most competitive companies. Join us on November 1 at APICS Headquarters for the new Supply Chain Excellence workshop, a one-day, executive-level program that provides actionable leadership training and tools.
This workshop introduces a new framework, Managing for Supply Chain Excellence (M4SCE), developed by the makers of SCOR. The workshop is presented by Peter Bolstorff, APICS Executive Vice President of Corporate Development and author of the book, Supply Chain Excellence: A Handbook for Dramatic Improvement Using the SCOR Model.
Attendees will walk away with:
- A deep understanding of the SCOR and M4SCE frameworks
- An actionable check list to gauge supply chain maturity
- Tested strategies to integrate supply chain, network, resource management and talent development with the top and bottom lines of the business
One-day Workshop agenda:
- Define your supply chain and channels
- Summarize competitive requirements in your industry
- Introduce and use online performance alignment tool
- Network: geographic map and thread diagram
- Create a process blueprint
- Analyze your status: data integrity, system utilization, skills inventory
- Pilot Project Charter
Dates and Locations
Customer Success Stories
See how large corporations like McCormick, GE Oil & Gas, Intel, DuPont and more are using APICS frameworks to advance their supply chain performance.
View our Customer Success Stories >>