APICS has the best educational resources available to help you build your knowledge of supply chain practices and to support your certification exam preparation. Listed below is a list of recommended texts for CSCP.
- APICS Dictionary, 15th edition. Purchase the printed dictionary or get the eDownload
- Supply Chain Logistics Management, 4th edition, McGraw-Hill, 2013 – Donald Bowersox, David Closs, M. Bixby Cooper.
- A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge, 5th edition - Project Management Institute, Inc. 2013.
- Supply Chain Risk Management: An Emerging Discipline. CRC Press, 2014, Gregory L. Schlegel and Robert J. Trent.
- Strategic Supply Chain Management: The Five Core Disciplines for Top Performance, 2nd edition, Mc-Graw-Hill Education, 2013. Shoshanah Cohen and Joseph Roussel.
- Principles of Supply Chain Management – Richard E. Crandall, William R. Crandall, Charlie C. Chen.
- Introduction to Supply Chain Management Technologies, 2nd edition – David F. Ross, CFPIM.
- Designing and Managing the Supply Chain: Concepts, Strategies and Case Studies, 3rd edition – David Simchi-Levi, Philip Kaminsky, and Edith Simchi-Levi.
- UN Global Compact Brochure, UN Global Compact Office 2014. Free download.
- UN Global Compact Management Model 2010 – Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu, Welcome message by Georg Kell, forward by John Connolly. Free download.
- The G4 Sustainability Reporting Guidelines, Global Reporting 2011. Free download.
- Security Risk Assessment for Transport Operations: A Practical Guide for Small to Medium-Sized Organisations, State of Victoria. Free download.
These articles were selected by the APICS CSCP Certification Exam Committee and address the core concepts and competencies related to the APICS CSCP exam.