All candidates must have purchased an Authorization to Test (ATT) prior to scheduling their exam. Once you have purchased your ATT, you must schedule and take the exam within six months of purchase. APICS recommends that candidates review the Exam Bulletin for full details on exam process and procedures prior to scheduling your exam.
Schedule Your Exam
- Schedule your appointment by logging in to your MY APICS account.
- Review the confirmation notice to ensure the exam, the location and date are all correct.
- If there are any errors or if no
confirmation notice is received, immediately contact Pearson VUE.
- For credentials with exam windows, you can only select an exam date in a window that falls within the ATT six month validity period.
- Take the exam and pass!
- Gain the rewards of becoming APICS certified!
Rescheduling an Exam
Review the exam bulletin
for your credential before rescheduling the exam. If you need to reschedule your exam appointment within your chosen window you can make
modifications directly in your My APICS
account or call Pearson VUE
direct. When you reschedule your exam you will be charged a nonrefundable rescheduling fee.
If you do not sit for the exam, you will forfeit the exam fees.