Are you taking an APICS exam and need to know:
- How do I obtain an APICS ID number?
- How much does an exam cost?
- Where and how do I schedule an exam?
- Where do I find a test center in my area?
- How do I maintain my certification?
All this information and more can be found in the documents below. Click on the link to review them online or print a copy to review later. If you still have questions about taking a particular exam after reviewing a Bulletin, please contact customer service at email@example.com
Exam procedures for all APICS credentials
APICS Exam Handbook
- Certified in Logistics, Transportation and Distribution (CLTD)
- Certified in Production and Inventory Management (CPIM)
- Certified Supply Chain Professional (CSCP)
- Global Logistics Associate (GLA) Endorsement
Maintenance requirements and procedures
Maintaining the CPIM, CFPIM, CSCP and CLTD
Maintenance Audit Guidelines