You may earn college credit for passing APICS certification exams. The National College Credit Recommendation Service (CCRS) and the Canadian Supply Chain Sector Council (CSCSC) have extended college credit recommendations for all current APICS certification exams (APICS CPIM and CSCP).
In the United States
Learn more about the CCRS recommendations
. CCRS recommends the following credit hours toward bachelor's degrees for successful completion of APICS exams:
APICS Certified in Production and Inventory Management (CPIM) modules:
- Basics of Supply Chain Management: 3 semester hours (also may be applied to an associate's degree)
- Master Planning of Resources: 2 semester hours
- Detailed Scheduling and Planning: 2 semester hours
- Execution and Control of Operations: 2 semester hours
- Strategic Management of Resources: 3 semester hours
APICS Certified Supply Chain Professional: 3 credit hours
View CCRS credit recommendations.
Learn more about the CSCSC recommendations.
To take advantage of these opportunities, you must request an official transcript from APICS. Download the transcript request form now. Note: The processing fee per transcript is $25, and we ask that you allow up to two weeks for processing.
For more information, contact APICS at email@example.com.