Coming in September – Transformed CPIM for Today’s Busy Professionals
The APICS Certified in Production and Inventory Management (CPIM) is known as the premier certification for internal supply chain business operations. Since CPIM’s launch in 1973, more than 100,000 professionals have benefited from this globally recognized certification.
Companies and employers know that CPIM designees have the proven knowledge and skills to strategically streamline operations. Now, APICS is streamlining the CPIM program to better serve the needs of the supply chain workforce - while maintaining the body of knowledge and integrity that has kept CPIM at the forefront of supply chain education.
CPIM Transformation – The NEW CPIM Version 6.0
The new, streamlined CPIM program launches in September 2017. Features and benefits of the new CPIM Version 6.0 include:
- Only 2 exams - CPIM Part 1 and CPIM Part 2 – required to earn the CPIM credential.
- Already taken CPIM BSCM? - The current CPIM BSCM exam counts toward the new, streamlined CPIM Part 1.
- Streamlined certification experience gets you certified faster.
- Updated format delivers the same CPIM knowledge and skills in a focused program to meet the training needs of today’s busy supply chain professionals.
- New CPIM Learning System, a proven APICS certification preparation method that combines reading materials with online practice tests and tools.
- Ability to purchase the entire CPIM bundle, including the complete CPIM Learning System, CPIM Part 1 exam and CPIM Part 2 exam.
Get the free preview of the APICS CPIM Exam Content Manual, Version 6.0:
CPIM Part 1 Exam Content Manual Preview - Download Now
CPIM Part 2 Exam Content Manual Preview - Download Now
Purchase the full APICS CPIM Exam Content Manual (ECM), Version 6.0 for $25.00:
Note: If you plan to purchase the CPIM Learning System in September, you will receive a copy of the CPIM ECM with the learning system.
CPIM Exam Content Manual - Purchase Now
eDownload - CPIM Exam Content Manual - Purchase Now
Still have questions?
Coming soon – updated answers to your frequently asked questions.