APICS Coordinators are essential to a successful APICS conference. APICS Coordinators, on top of receiving generous benefits for their service, help make the conference possible through their volunteering. Get more involved in APICS and volunteer as a Coordinator.
Apply to be an APICS Scholar Coordinator today.
APICS coordinator benefits and duties are listed below:
- Conference registration, travel, lodging and a $300 stipend provided
- Reserved seating at general session presentations
- Networking opportunities with industry professionals
Assist with planning one or more of the following aspects of the scholar's program as a member of the Scholar Advisory Workgroup
- Assist with the Head of the Class Competition
- Create a team building scavenger hunt or other team building activity
- Actively participate on Scholar Advisory Workgroup pre-conference calls. Assist with fundraising by talking about the benefits of the program to potential donors
- Encourage students and mentors to apply to our mentoring program through suggested means.
- Creating welcome packets
- Plan travel in order to arrive before the event begins, and assist through conference close
- Assist with check-in and the welcoming of scholars
- Assist with scholar, student, and mentor matching
- Ensure that student scholars attend all mandatory events and that the student scholar team is present
- Oversee mentor contact with scholars to help ensure a meaningful experience
- Assist with on-site operations of the overall program
- Participate in one follow-up conference call to review survey results from scholars, mentors, and fellow coordinators