APICS coordinators are essential to a successful APICS conference. In addition to receiving generous benefits for their service, APICS coordinators help make the conference possible through their hard work and dedication as volunteers. Get involved in APICS and volunteer as a coordinator.
Apply to be an APICS Scholar Coordinator today.
APICS coordinator benefits and duties are listed below:
- Conference registration, lodging and a $550 travel stipend
- Reserved seating at general session presentations
- Networking opportunities with industry professionals
Assist with planning one or more of the following aspects of the scholar's program as a member of the Scholar Advisory Workgroup
- Assist with the Head of the Class Competition
- Create a team building activity
- Actively participate on Scholar Advisory Workgroup pre-conference calls. Assist with fundraising by talking about the benefits of the program to potential donors
- Encourage students and mentors to apply to our mentoring program through suggested means.
- Creating welcome packets
- Plan travel in order to arrive before the event begins and assist through conference close
- Assist with check-in and the welcoming of scholars
- Assist with scholar, student and mentor matching
- Ensure that student scholars attend all mandatory events and that the student scholar team is present
- Oversee mentor contact with scholars to help ensure a meaningful experience
- Assist with on-site operations of the overall program
- Participate in one follow-up conference call to review survey results from scholars, mentors, and fellow coordinators