APICS young professional e-membership is available to you if you are a recent graduate who would like to become more engaged in the field of operations and supply chain management.
- Connect with more than 35,000 industry professionals across the globe.
- Get up-to-speed on the latest practical applications, developing topics, best practices, and changing trends.
- Make a difference in your career and professional development.
APICS young professional e-membership gives you access to
- the complete APICS e-membership benefit package, including educational online resources, local training and networking opportunities, award-winning publications, and more
- discounts on APICS products and services
- the body of knowledge in operations and supply chain management at a price that's ideal for a young professional's budget.
Membership eligibility requirements
- You were enrolled as a full-time student and have recently graduated from an accredited institution with a bachelor's or master's degree.
- Must be within two years of graduation.
- Verification is required in one of the following ways:
- A college transcript (showing previous full-time-student status) or
- Previous student membership with APICS.
- Your membership will remain active even if you change jobs, and is valid for one full year.
- You are encouraged to take advantage of the opportunities provided by your local channel partner. Use the Partner and Event Finder to find the chapter nearest you.
- Annual dues are $100.