Registration for the 2020 Case Competition is closed.
- October 1, 2019 – College/university round case is released
- October 31, 2019 – Due date for teams to submit first round entries
- November 1-15, 2019 – Period for schools to evaluate all first-round entries and notify ASCM of up to two advancing teams.Schools with only one to two teams will automatically advance to the virtual round.
- November 16-30, 2019 – Period for virtual judging round.
- December 9, 2019 – Top college/university round winners announced and invited to regional round.*
- February 14-15, 2020 – Regional round held worldwide at several cities
- September 12-15, 2020 – Final competition at ASCM 2020 in New Orleans, Louisiana
*Please note that there is a very short period of time between the announcement of the teams advancing to the Regional Rounds and the event actually occurring. Should your team advance, you may need to cross an International boarder in order to attend the regional round. ASCM will provide VISA letters along with the invitation for advancing teams, however, students are responsible for ensuring they have all other necessary travel documents, such as government issued passports. ASCM is not able to cover any fees associated with VISA applications or passports.