The two-day interactive APICS TTT course prepares supply chain and operations management professionals to teach adult training and APICS instructor development courses. This APICS course provides 8 lesson plans for instructors with a successful and workable methodology that can be applied to teaching any subject.
This interactive two-day 8-lesson class includes these topics:
- the training process
- learning objectives and lesson plans
- effective media selection and use
- learning styles, communication and motivation
- dealing with learner challenges
- training evaluation
Workshop participants also design and deliver practice presentations and receive feedback.
- The APICS TTT Participant Workbooks can only be purchased by instructors or partners who verify that an APICS Master of Instructor Training will teach or co-teach the course.
- You must be recognized by APICS as an Associate, Lead, or Master of Instructor Training within the APICS Instructor Development Program to purchase the APICS TTT Instructor Kits.
- All APICS TTT courses must:
- Be taught by two recognized APICS Instructor Training
- One co-instructor must be an APICS Master Instructor Training. The other co-instructor may be an APICS Associate, Lead, or Master Instructor Training.
Contact email@example.com for more information.