APICS offers its members free or discounted access to a selection of recorded APICS Webinars. These sessions enable you to connect with industry experts for specialized topic-focused education. Each 60-minute event features an educational discussion, case studies, and a Q&A session.
APICS Webinars On Demand cover operations management subjects such as accounting, e-business, forecasting, inventory, lean, management, six sigma, supply chain, theory of constraints (TOC), available to APICS members free of charge or at a discount. Begin exploring one of your APICS member benefits today!
Take advantage of archived APICS online events now.
Free CSCP Webinar Series Part 2: How to prepare for the APICS CSCP exam
As part of our ongoing CSCP Free Webinar series, Part 2 addresses how to prepare for the APICS CSCP exam. Drawing from decades of experience, Master Instructor Dave Turbide, CFPIM, CSCP, CIRM, CMfgE, helps you formulate a study plan so that you walk into the testing center with confidence.
In this webinar, which includes 45 minutes of content and a 15-minute FAQs session, Turbide covers topics such as:
- The average number of hours needed to study for the exam
- Choosing the best learning option for you: online or classroom, self-directed or instructor-led?
- Selecting the right study resources
- Integrating the CSCP Learning System (LS) as the foundation for your studies
- The best time to schedule the exam