The APICS Principles of S&OP Seminar gives managers and planners a thorough understanding of the principles and functions of S&OP. Attendees will participate in hands-on exercises and in-depth discussions on the elements of data collection, performing demand and supply planning, and conducting the pre- and executive S&OP meetings. Speaker Tracy Lyn Cheetham, CPIM, CSCP, will lead attendees through sales and marketing planning, resource requirements planning, distribution planning and more.
Attend this seminar and learn:
- The inputs needed to effectively develop the S&OP process
- What the S&OP planning grid looks like and how the data elements are calculated
- How the S&OP process translates into the production and inventory plans
- The outputs from the S&OP process
- The impact that S&OP output has on the distribution plan.
Attendees will acquire an abundance of practical tools to enable their organizations to run more efficiently, increase productivity and reduce operational costs.
In addition, individuals who attend this seminar will receive 7 core contact hours toward the APICS S&OP certificate, a comprehensive and forward-looking program that will prepare you to collaboratively participate in the S&OP process. By earning this certificate, you demonstrate your commitment to and understanding of the principles and functions of sales and operations planning.
This is a not-to-be-missed event for anyone wanting to advance their knowledge in S&OP.
Participants will be served lunch and will receive all PowerPoints used during the seminar.
Tracy Lyn Cheetham, CPIM, CSCP, is the APICS director of new partner development. She has more than 10 years of experience in systems and business analysis, enterprise resources planning implementations, and teaching, as well as in-depth operations management knowledge. Cheetham is passionate about the global accessibility of the APICS body of knowledge, serving as president of the Association for Operations Management in South Africa (SAPICS) from 2003 to 2007.
Cancellation, Refund, and Transfer Policy for Events
- Requests for cancellation of registration must be made in writing and emailed to email@example.com no later than 14 days prior to the event. APICS will apply a 15% processing fee to all refund requests. Refunds will not be given for failure to attend, late arrival or early departures.
- Registrants may transfer registration to another name up to 2 days before the event; please submit your request in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org
APICS reserves the right to cancel or reschedule any training or event at its discretion. Registrants will be notified personally and given the opportunity to reschedule or have their full registration fees reimbursed