Share your expertise. Empower fellow supply chain and operations management professionals. Contribute to the success of individuals and organizations. Overview
APICS 2016 will be held in Washington, D.C., USA, September 25–27, 2016.
APICS seeks speakers who can examine, assess, and educate on key topics related to the APICS body of knowledge and who will provide participants with effective strategies in the increasingly global economy. Currently scheduled learning paths include
- Collaboration and S&OP
- Operational Efficiency Basics
- Operational Efficiency Advanced
- Professional Development
- Risk and Resiliency
- Supply Chain Business Analytics
- Supply Chain Innovation
- Supply Chain Professional Leadership
- Academic Sessions
APICS 2016 Key Educational Goals
Your success in the selection process will be determined by how well your submission provides
- strategies and tactics to meet the challenges supply chain and operations management professionals face in 2016 and beyond
- practical education that enables attendees to acquire new skills and knowledge that will improve performance
- content that involves multiple learning styles and that will benefit people at various career levels
- focused education that complements the APICS Operations Management Body of Knowledge Framework.
Presentation Length: 75 minutes
Audience size range: 75–400
Free Presenter Registration
Presenters receive complimentary conference registration and are responsible for their own travel, hotel, and incidental expenses. APICS does not provide honoraria for session presentations.
Please complete all pages of the form and submit it using the instructions provided. If you have any questions, contact Stephen Legault at email@example.com or (773) 867-1834.