Share your expertise. Empower fellow supply chain and operations management professionals. Contribute to the success of individuals and organizations.
Submit your presentation now. Overview
APICS 2014 will be held in New Orleans, Louisiana, USA, October 19–October 21, 2014.
APICS seeks speakers who can examine, assess, and educate on key topics using the APICS body of knowledge and provide participants with strategies for success in the increasingly global economy. Currently scheduled learning paths include
- Big Data and Business Analytics
- Innovation and Sustainable Business
- Operational Efficiency
- Professional Development
- Risk and Resiliency
- S&OP and Demand Management.
APICS 2014 Key Educational Goals
Your success in the selection process will be determined by how well your submission provides
- strategies and tactics to meet the challenges supply chain and operations management professionals face in 2014 and beyond
- practical education that enables attendees to acquire new skills and knowledge that will improve performance
- content that appeals to attendees with multiple learning styles and who are at different levels in their careers
- focused education complementary to the APICS Operations Management Body of Knowledge Framework.
Presentation Length: 75 minutes
Audience size range: 75–400
Submit your presentation now.
Free Presenter Registration
Presenters receive complimentary conference registration. Presenters are responsible for their own travel, hotel, and incidental expenses. APICS does not provide honoraria for session presentations. For detailed information about submissions criteria and the presenter agreement, visit www.apics.org/cfp.
If you have any questions, contact Stephen Legault at firstname.lastname@example.org or (773) 867-1834.